Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
This waffle recipe does not require a waffle maker
- 130g plain flour 130g wheat flour
- 2 tsp bicarb soda 35g light brown sugar
- 2 sml eggs 400ml milk 80g greek yogurt
- 50g butter
- STEP 1Mix flours, bicarb, 2 pinch salt & sugar in a large bowl. Make a well in the centre.
- STEP 2Mix eggs, milk yogurt in a jug. Pour into flour mix & mix gently to form a batter.
- STEP 3Heat griddle pan med-high heat add half the butter. Pour in batter turn heat down to medium cook for 2-3 mins. Once bubbles appear on the surface check with a palette knife that golden underneath. Loosen from pan onto a board & turn the grill pan on top of the waffle so it covers it, then flip the board over carefully. Cook for 2-3 mins more until golden.