Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
What an Entertaining Summer!
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
Red Pepper Timbale with Goats Cheese
- 3 red peppers
- 1 aubergine
- 1/2 onion
- Goatas cheese, 4 slices (better with the rind)
- Olive oil
- Garlic, to taste
- A handful of rocket
- STEP 1Roast the peppers and the aubergine with half an onion.
- STEP 2Leave to cool and then peel the vegetables.
- STEP 3Cut into strips and mix in a bowl with olive oil and garlic finely chopped. Add salt and pepper.
- STEP 4Grill the goatas cheese so it has some colour but doesn't melt completely.
- STEP 5On a plate put 3 tablespoons of the vegetable mixture and place the cheese on top of this.
- STEP 6Garnish with a small bunch of rocket, balsamic glaze (optional- available now in most supermarkets) and chopped parsley.
- STEP 7* Chef's Tip: drizzle the vegetables with a splash of olive oil and season, as this makes them easier to peel later.