sweet potato fries
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
quick and easy fries to make at home when friends are coming over as a last minuet side dish or to go with your evening meal when you have sat down to watch a bit of TV.
- sweet potato
- STEP 1preheat your oven to 180C
- STEP 2cut you sweet potato into any shape or size (for more fries do more sweet potatoes!)
- STEP 3arrange them on a tray
- STEP 4drizzle some oil on the top (not to much). add you salt & pepper and seasoning
- STEP 5mix the oil, salt, pepper and seasonings in with your hands!
- STEP 6place into the oven. remove when you think they are done!