Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Light salad, to go with quiche or chicken, an alternative to a Waldorf salad.
- 1 green apple
- half a fennel bulb
- small white turnip
- 2 celery sticks, strings removed
- 1 tablespoon double cream
- a pinch sea salt
- lemon zest
- a pinch mustard powder
- Za'atar or Dukkah (optional)
- STEP 1Matchstick the apple, fennel, turnip and celery.
- STEP 2Place them in a large bowl, add the cream, sea salt, lemon zest and the mustard powder. Toss until all the ingredients are well mixed.
- STEP 3Sprinkle with Za'atar or Dukkah and serve straight away.