- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- More effort
- Serves 4
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons pesto
- 80g soft cheese with garlic and herbs
- 8 slices of parma ham
- Olive oil
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- Handful fresh basilleaves
- Salt and Black pepper
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 190 C/375 F/Gas 5. Slice the chicken breasts length ways almost through. Open
- STEP 2out.
- STEP 3Spead the insides of two breasts with pesto, two with garlic and herb cheese. Close them up.
- STEP 4Wrap a couple of slices of Parma ham roughly round the outside of each one. Lay in the dish. Season.
- STEP 5Drizzle with a bit of olive oil and a squeeze of lemon. Add lemon wedges. Scatter herbs over top. Bake for 30 minutes. Eat hot, warm or cold.