Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Anna's Cheesy Peasy Pasta
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 1
This is a great recipe to cook for toddlers and young children.
- 2 cups of Pasta (any shape you prefer)
- a handful of grated cheese
- a cup of frozen peas
- STEP 1Boil the kettle and pour into a regular saucepan, then add the pasta and peas. Boil until both soft and cooked. Then place in a bowl for serving.
- STEP 2Then put the cheese on top of the pasta and make sure you let it melt. (If you are in a hurry place in the microwave)
- STEP 3Serve with a smile!