Roasted red pepper & Tomato coconut soup
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Combination oof a classic soup with asian flavours
- 1can tomatoes (400g)
- 3 red peppers, chopped
- 1/2 can coconut milk
- 2 bay leaves
- Vegetable stock + 200mls of water
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 200C. Spread the chopped red peppers on a baking tray and bake until soft. Then turn on the grill and roast for a few minutes.
- STEP 2In a large pot add coconut milk, can of tomatoes, and water with vegetable stock. Add some basil and 2 bay leaves.
- STEP 3Add the roasted peppers and cook for a few more minutes. Take out the bay leaves and blend everything together. Cook for a few more minutes, season with salt and pepper but keep the creamy coconut flavour.