Michael's Crowd-pleaser Chicken Curry
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 8
Extra special secret recipe. Tastes even better the next day.
- 6-8 chicken fillets, cut into bite-sized chunks
- 2oz butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pint chicken stock
- 50g flour
- 1tsp paprika
- 1tsp cayenne pepper
- 1tsp chilli powder
- 1dsp turmeric
- 1tbsp curry powder
- 1tsp cumin
- 1tsp ground coriander
- 1 small jar fruit chutney (eg mango chutney)
- STEP 1Coat chicken with dry ingredients.
- STEP 2Melt butter, fry onion, remove from pan.
- STEP 3Add more butter and seal chicken pieces.
- STEP 4Return onion to pan with stock and chutney.
- STEP 5Bring to boil, reduce heat and simmer for approximately 1.5 hours.