Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Instant Banana Chocolate Pud
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 1
Taking a few minutes to prepare, this recipe will suprise you
- 100ml milk
- 1 tbsp Drinking Chocolate
- 1 Banana
- Sugar, to taste
- Cinnamon or cocoa to dust
- STEP 1Make up hot chocolate by blending little milk with powder, and pouring over hot milk.
- STEP 2Add banana and use hand held blended to whizz until smooth. Sweeten to taste.
- STEP 3Spoon into serving bowl. Dust with cinnamon or cocoa powder.