Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Baked tuna macaroni
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
Easy, quick twist on macaroni!
- Two tins of 410g macaroni cheese
- 1 tin of drained sweetcorn
- 200g tin tuna
- 2 tomatoes
- STEP 1Pour macaroni into saucepan and add can of sweetcorn
- STEP 2After heating through gently spoon half into a oven proof dish
- STEP 3Drain tuna and flake over the top of this
- STEP 4Add other 1/2 of macaroni and slice over tomatoes
- STEP 5Grill until brown and bubbling