Sweet Potato Chilli Wedges
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Optional marinating time
- Makes Wedges
- Sweet Potato (size and number depends on how many wedges you want)
- Olive Oil
- Dried Chilli
- STEP 1Wash and slice the sweet potato into wedges of equal size. Leave
- STEP 2Mix together a flattened teaspoon of chilli powder with a tablespoon of olive oil. (adjust to taste)
- STEP 3Brush the wedges with the chilli and oil.
- STEP 4Place in the oven at around 180 degrees for half an hour or until cooked through.
- STEP 5Dip them in ketchup and eat them up! xx