Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Baked tandoori salmon
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Simply delicious moist tandoori style salmon, great for a mid week meal
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp tandoori powder
- 1lb skinless, boneless salmon cubed into 1oz cubes
- 4 metal skewers or 4 wooden (soaked)
- Baking tray
- Sheet of parchment paper
- STEP 1Marinate the cubed salmon.....get a container with a lid and add the lemon juice, olive oil and tandoori seasoning. Add the salmon and mix to coat all the pieces. Place in the fridge for at least 30 mins
- STEP 2Preheat the oven to 220°c. Line a baking tray with parchment paper. Thread the salmon onto the skewers and spread leaving a gap between each piece so they cook evenly.
- STEP 3Place the skewers on the parchment lined baking tray and place in the oven and bake for 8-10 mins or until the fish flakes easily. Serve on a bed of rice.