Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 8
A cold salad pasta packed full of flavour
- 1 Large ripe tomato, quartered deseeded & chopped
- 1 4inch piece of cucumber, deseeded and chopped leave the skin on.
- 1/2 red pepper chopped
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts chopped
- 1 tablespoon of chopped corriander
- 2 teaspoons of mustard (I use djon)
- 3 to 4 tablespoons of good mayo
- 2 tablespoons of Branstons sweetcorn relish or to taste
- 250g Fusili quick cook pasta,
- 2 tins of Tuna drained
- STEP 1In a large mixing bowl add the Tomato, Cucumber,Pepper,Pinenuts, mustard, Corriander,sweetcorn relish, and Mayo. add some fresh ground black pepper to taste Mix them all together, you may add more mayo if required. Then add the cooked and cooled pasta and mix it in well, then add the flaked Tuna