Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Greek Feta Dip
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 10
Delicious and light dip with greek feta cheese served with cucumbers and pita chips
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled feta cheese , plain or with Mediterranean herbs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup toasted walnuts
- 3 to 4 sprigs oregano leaves , stripped
- 1 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 2 bags store-bought pita chips
- 1 roasted red pepper
- Handful of Kalamata olives
- 24 slices seedless cucumber , sliced thinly on the bias
- STEP 1Combine the first five ingredients in the food processor and process until smooth.
- STEP 2Serve with store-bought pita chips and sliced cucumber garnished with chopped roasted red pepper and Kalamata olives.