Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
SP's Super Smoothie
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
Apple, banana, blueberries and strawberries, with a lemon zing, to make Stuart's Super Smoothie!
- 50g frozen blueberries
- 50g frozen strawberries
- Lemon wedge, peeled
- 1 apple
- 1 banana
- 100g low fat natural yoghurt
Splash of favourite juice for thinning to personal taste
- Splash of favourite juice for thinning to personal taste
- STEP 1Put the frozen blueberries and strawberries into a bowl/blender
- STEP 2Remove the core and roughly chop the apple, add to bowl/blender
- STEP 3Peel, roughly chop banana, add to bowl/blender
- STEP 4Take lemon wedge, peel and add into bowl/blender
- STEP 5Add yoghurt and blend!
- STEP 6Add a splash of juice to thin the smoothie to your preferred consistency