Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- More effort
- Makes Pieces
a fabulous quick trick to spurse up Hallumi. Lovely on salads!
- 1 pack hallumi
- 3 tbsp(or more) papricka
- STEP 1cut hallumi into 2 cm chunks
- STEP 2heat them for 2 mins
- STEP 3add paprika- put all over the cheese
- STEP 4keep them moving or they will burn. it normally take 8 - 10 mins. you willknow when they are done bceuse they will have brown stripes on.
- STEP 5done it!!! enjoy1