Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Easy cheesey Dorito Chicken
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 5
Tasty and fun for the kids to make too
- 4 chicken breast fillets
- Cheese Doritos big bag
- Milk 4 tablespoons
- STEP 1Cut Chicken breasts into strips roughly fish finger sized
- STEP 2Crush Cheesy doritos (or similar cheesy tortilla chips) in a bowl I get the children to do this part
- STEP 3In a seperate bowl add a few good dollops of mayo and the milk and coat the chicken strips.
- STEP 4Add the strips one by one to the crushed Dorito mix and coat well.
- STEP 5Once coated pop onto a baking tray and pop into a pre heated oven at 190 and bake for rougly 12-15 minutes Till golden . time may vary on thickness of strips Remove from Oven and enjoy Goes nice with fries and garlic bread and garlic dip