Smoked salmon & ricotta wraps
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
fish, healthy, lunch, snack, salmon
- 4 tortilla wraps
- 4 large tablespoons of fresh sheep ricotta
- rucola leaves, cleaned, about 50 to 60 gr in total
fresh basil leaves, cleaned, 3 basil leaves per wrap, torn in pieces / so 12 basil leaves for 4 wraps
- fresh basil leaves, cleaned, 3 basil leaves per wrap, torn in pieces / so 12 basil leaves for 4 wraps
smoked salmon: about 150 to 200 gr for 4 wraps
- smoked salmon: about 150 to 200 gr for 4 wraps
- STEP 1Take a plate & place 1 tortilla on it. Put water on all the tortilla. Dip the rest of the excess water off with kitchen paper.
- STEP 2Place in the microwave on the highest heat for 40 seconds.
- STEP 3Take it out of the microwave. The tortilla wil not be hot.
- STEP 4Spread the ricotta all over the tortilla. Spread it out on all the sides.
- STEP 5Now, place the smoked salmon on top of the ricotta.
- STEP 6Now, on a horizontal line, place the rucola leaves on top of the salmon. Not too much because rucola is nutty & too much is too much. You want a subtile taste! So, spread the rucola evenly.
- STEP 7Then, add the 3 pieces of torn basil leaves, just above & under the horizontal line of rucola leaves, evenly spread.
- STEP 8Now, instead of rolling it up, fold the left side a bit into the middle of the tortilla & then fold the right side a bit into the middle & then roll the filled tortilla carefully up.
- STEP 9Take your rolled up tortilla & turn it over. Cut diagonal in 2.
- STEP 1010. Take a serving plate & plate up! Put 1 half on the plate & place the other half on top!!