- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
- 400g tin of mixed beans
- 400g tin of chopped tomatoes with garlic
- 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp paprika
- 1 onion
- 1 red pepper
- Boiled potatoes or rice
- STEP 1Wash pepper and beans. Chop up onion and pepper into bite sized pieces.
- STEP 2Place tin tomatoes, onion, cumin and paprika into blender and blend until smooth.
- STEP 3Put beans into a saucepan and put sauce in on top. Add in pepper. Stir.
- STEP 4Simmer the beans for 5 mins with lid on. Take lidd off and simmer for a further 5 mins.
- STEP 5Serve with rice or boiled potato.