Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- More effort
- Makes Slices
crunch chocolateyness that melts in your mouth!!!!!!mmmmmmmm
- 180g butter
- 1 cup cornflakes or crushed digestives
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 1 cup self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoons cocoa
- STEP 1put butter in a small bowl.cover with paper towel.
- STEP 2microwave on medium(50%) for 2 1/4,until it melts.
- STEP 3put cornflakes and sugar in a bowl.
- STEP 4sift in flour and cocoa.
- STEP 5add melted.mix well
- STEP 6press firmly until greased 20cm square dish.
- STEP 7microwave on medium high (90%) for 5 minutes.
- STEP 8ice with icing sugar while still warm.