Dom Pedro (Kahlua milkshake)
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
Traditional dessert found in South Africa, often made with Amarula. This version has been adapted to be dairy free. Ingredient quantities given are per person.
- 150g Dairy free vanilla ice cream
- 50ml (double shot) Coconut cream
- 50ml (double shot) Kahlua
- STEP 1Add all ingredients to a blender and mix thoroughly. Should be a very thick milkshake.
- STEP 2Pour into a glass, add a straw and top with chocolate shavings or cocoa powder if wished.
- STEP 3Enjoy!