Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Spinach, feta and mushroom wrap
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 1
This recipe is really quick and easy, delicious and amazing if you have those weird taste buds. The wonderful thing about this recipe is you can put anything in it!
- 1 tortilla wrap (wholemeal or plain)
- half a cucumber
- half a pepper
- 5 mushrooms
- 1 greedy handful of fresh spinach
- half a lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- STEP 1Put your wrap in an oven at 60* or in a microwave for 30 seconds so it can warm up.
- STEP 2Chop all your veggies and put it in a mixing bowl. Squeeze the lemon juice on top of the salad and add the olive oil.
- STEP 3Take your wrap and put your mixture in the center across and fold it up. Drizzle with some olive oil and add any seasoning you want (salt, pepper, oregano, cumin...)