Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Daube of vegetable
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
Easy and mouth-watering dish,delicious with rice or bread!
- 1 potato chopped in medium size
- 2-3 mushrooms
- 1 carrot chopped medium sized
- 1 green bean sliced
- 1 Chopped onion
- 1 chopped tomato ( medium sized)
- 1 cup of cauliflower florets ( optional)
- 1 tsp of oil
- 1 tsp ginger- garlic paste ( or finely chopped garlic)
- Salt to taste
- STEP 1Heat the oil. Add onion & thyme,then let brown a little. Put in the ginger-garlic paste and let it cook with the onion- thyme.
- STEP 2Add the vegetables. Salt to taste. Add a little water, cover and let it simmer for 10-15 mins or till the vegetables have cooked. Add the tomato and let it cook till done.
- STEP 3Sprinkle with coriander and serve.