Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
A great light vegetarian supper for anyone who wishes to reduce their weight, cholesterol or just keep healthy!
- One peeled and grated courgette,
- two pinches of low salt/ sea-salt,
- 5 tablespoons of light/low-fat yogurt,
- a tablespoon of fresh/ dried dill,
- a handful of raisins.
For the sweet-tooth: add a grated apple to the entire mix.
- For the sweet-tooth: add a grated apple to the entire mix.
- STEP 1Wash up the courgette, peel and grate it.
- STEP 2Add the yogurt and salt to it. Mix thoroughly.
- STEP 3Add the raisin and dill and mix thoroughly.
- STEP 4Serve and enjoy!