Member recipe by seafoodandeatit
- 1 pack of Seafood & Eat It White Crab
- 25g of Butter
- 100g of Arborio rice
- A glass of White wine
- 200ml of Vegetable stock
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tablespoon of Plain Flour
- Watercress, to serve
- Melt the butter in a pan then add the rice and stir.
- Add the wine and stir till it has been absorbed by the rice.
- Slowly pour in the stock until the rice is al dente (you may need a little more or less of the stock depending upon the rice).
- Season and mix in the crab.
- Spread on a plate and chill for 20 minutes.
- Roll into small bite sized balls, then dip them in the beaten egg followed by the flour and then the breadcrumbs.
- Cook in oil until golden and then drain on kitchen paper.
- Serve with wedges of lemon and some watercress.