Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Peanut Butter Cookies
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 8
Delicious and easy to make peanut butter cookies.
- 90g plain flour
- 2 tbsp caster sugar
- 2 tbsp/40g crunchy peanut butter
- 50g softened butter
- 1 egg yolk
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 160c fan
- STEP 2Mix all ingredients together until the mixture comes away from the bowl.
- STEP 3Separate dough into 8 balls, place on greaseproof paper and press with a folk
- STEP 4Bake for 12 mins or until cookies start to turn golden.