Chicken,Bacon triple decker
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Makes Portion
- 3 Slices white bread,
- 2 rashers bacon, smoked or un-smoked (personal preference),
- Left over roast chicken, breast and/or leg meat
- Hamburger relish,
- Heinz Salad cream,
- shredded ice-berg lettue, or mixed leaves,
- STEP 1Fry or grill the bacon until nice and crispy, meanwhile
- STEP 2Toast the bread and spread with margerine.
- STEP 3On one slice of toast pile on the lettuce, chicken and a good squeeze of Heinz salad cream and place the second slice of toast on top.
- STEP 4Put bacon rashers on top of the second slice of toast. Spread some hamburger relish on the third slice and place on top of the bacon.
- STEP 5There you have a triple decker! Yum, yum