Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 10
Chewy on the outside and soft on the inside - these are a doddle to make!
- 100g of sugar
- 100g of butter
- 1 tbsp of golden syrup
- 75g of self raising flour
- Cookie extras (i.e. chocolate chips)
- Another 75g of self raising flour
- STEP 1Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees. Mix the sugar and butter together to make a paste.
- STEP 2Add the golden syrup.
- STEP 3Add the first 75g of flour and whatever you are adding to your cookies (i.e. chocolate chips). Mix together.
- STEP 4Add and mix the last 75g of flour.
- STEP 5Arrange on a baking tray in 10-12 blobs, don't flatten them.
- STEP 6Put them in the oven at 180 degrees for 12-15 minutes.