3 INGREDIENT EASY CHOCOLATE FUDGE
- Preparation and cooking time
- 1hr in the fridge before cutting
- Serves 12
3 INGREDIENT EASY CHOCOLATE FUDGE - Gluten Free
- 2 Cups Chocolate Chips
- 14 oz Condensed Milk
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- STEP 1Line a 9" x 9" pan with foil or parchment paper and mist. with cooking spray
- STEP 2Place chocolate chips and condensed milk in a bowl and combine.
- STEP 3Microwave for 1 minute and stir.
- STEP 4If the chocolate isn't smooth, microwave for another 30 seconds (as needed).
- STEP 5Fold in the vanilla until combined.
- STEP 6Pour smooth chocolate into the pan and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- STEP 7Cut into 1" x 1" squares and enjoy