Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Wild West Pie
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- More effort
- Serves 4
A super comforting dish!!
- 4 thick pork sausages - chopped into chunks
- 4 rashers bacon - chopped
- 1/2 onion - diced
- handful of button mushrooms - diced
- baked beans
- 4 / 5 medium - large mashing potatos
- 150g- 200g of grated cheese
- aromat (optional)
- worcester sauce (optional)
- STEP 1Boil and Mash potatoes, adding butter and grated cheese
- STEP 2Cook sausages and then brown off the bacon, mushrooms, onion in frying pan
- STEP 3put sausages, bacon, onion, mushrooms and baked beans in caserol dish top with mash
- STEP 4cook for 40 mins on about 180 making sure piping hot!!
- STEP 5Dish up and tuck in !