Quick & Easy Vegetable Biryani
Member recipe by samjones01
A great tasting dish that can be put together and cooked in just 15 minutes.
- 300g basmati rice
- 1 tbsp curry paste (I used Sharwoods Korma 65g sachet)
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- vegetable oil
- 500ml vegetable stock
- A large handful (or 2) of mixed frozen vegetables
- None of the measurements have to be exact. If you like lots of vegetables, just add more. You could also try adding small pieces of chicken at the beginning - cooking them with the onions and then following the rest of the recipe.
- Add a splash of oil to a saucepan and gently fry onions until soft. Add the frozen vegetables and the rice and stir.
- Add curry paste to the vegetables and mix. Pour over stock and leave to simmer until rice is cooked. Stir from time to time and check consistency of the rice. Add more water if necessary.