Creamy Peanut Butter Icecream
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- A little time in the freezer
- Serves 6
- 180g Peanut Butter (smooth or Crunchy)
- 397g tin of Condensed Milk
- 300 ml Skimmed Milk
- 100g White Chocolate roughly chopped
- STEP 1Place peanut butter, condensed milk and skimmed milk into a large jug and mix together until smooth and uniform in colour.
- STEP 2Pour into ice cream maker and churn for 20 mins.
- STEP 3With 5 mins to go pour in the roughly chopped white chocolate.
- STEP 4Either use straight away or pop into suitable container and freeze until required.
- STEP 5If frozen remove about 20 mins before you serve to allow to soften a little.