Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Chicken crock pot
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 4
Chicken and vegetables
- 1kg chicken
- 3 small red onions cut into quarters
- 2 peppers seeded and chopped
- 400g baby potatoes halved
- 2tbsp olive oil
- 2tsp mixed herbs
- STEP 1Preheat oven to 180 degrees c
- STEP 2Toss the chicken, onions, peppers, and potatoes with the oil and mixed herbs. Spread on a large baking tray and roast for 45 mins or until chicken is cooked.
- STEP 3Divide between plates and drizzle tray juices over it.