Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Rocket and tuna pasta salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
Making this easy recipe over and over again, it has evolved to this superquick and tasty lukewarm pasta salad.
- 200 g pasta (farfalle)
- 1 can tuna (in brine)
- 1 heaped tbsp tapenade
- 10 sundried tomatoes
- 125 g rocket leaves
- 1/2 lemon (juice)
- freshly ground black pepper and salt, to taste
- STEP 1Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the packet in salted water. Soak the sundried tomatoes in hot water (if you have bought the 'dry' tomatoes, the ones in oil don't need soaking).
- STEP 2While the pasta cooks: Open the can of tuna and drain well. Cut the sundried tomatoe into thin strips.
- STEP 3When the pasta is cooked: drain and quickly rinse with cold water and drain again. Then add tapenade, sundried tomatoes, lemon juice and black pepper. Stir. Gently fold in the rocket leaves. Enjoy!