Row's Simple Chocolate Cake
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Makes Slices
An easy peasy chocolate cake recipe for everyone to enjoy
- 100g Margarine
- 100g Caster Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 100g Self Raising Flour
For The Icing
- 345g Icing Sugar
- 15g Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- 85g Margarine
- 30ml Milk
- STEP 1Preheat the oven to 180C/ 350C/ Gas 4
- STEP 2Cream the butter and sugar together until its light a fluffy.
- STEP 3Cream the butter and sugar together until its light a fluffy.
- STEP 4Beat the eggs together in a small bowl.
- STEP 5Add the eggs and the flour to the mix taking it in turn with each ingredient.
- STEP 6Now add the cocoa powder and make sure all the ingredients are mix in fully.
- STEP 7Transfer the mix into the cake tin and cook for 20 minuets or until it is firm all the way through.
- STEP 8For The Icing:
- STEP 9Cream together the margarine and the icing sugar till smooth.
- STEP 10Add half the milk and the cocoa powder adding more milk until all the ingredients are mix together.
- STEP 11Once the cake has finished baking let it cool And add the icing.