Mascapone Chocolate Cake
Member recipe by rosebraisby
- 100g butter
- 125g caster sugar
- 3 eggs beaten
- 125g self raising flour
- 100g white chocolate
- 200g marscapone cheese
- For The Topping:
- handful of raspberries
- a bit of milk chocolate melted for drizzling.
- (You can change the topping to suit your tingling taste buds!)
- Cream the butter with the sugar until it's light and fluffy and then beat in the eggs.
- Sift the flour and salt together and fold into the egg mixture.
- Grease the cake tin and pour the mixture into it. Bake in the centre of the oven until golden and risen. When cooked take the cake out of the tin and leave to cool.
- Whilst the cake is cooling melt the white chocolate and place in a bowl with the marscapone cheese. Mix well.
- Place the mixture evenly on the sponge cake then add the raspberries and drizzle on the chocolate