Chicken and pea pasta bake
Member recipe by bakeolitegirl911
A simple family favourite, that brings your day to warm and tender close.
- 225g pasta
- 1 jar of white sauce or 200g cheese sauce
- 175g rougly cut chicken (cooked)
- 200g or 1 small can of peas
- 225g spinach
- 50g Cheddar cheese, grated
- Cook the pasta according to the packet directions. Drain and return to the saucepan. (whilst the pasta is cooking, make the cheese sauce if wanted.)
- Preheat the oven to 190 degrees.
- Stir the sauce into the pasta with the chicken.
- Spoon half of the mixture into an ovenproof serving dish. Top with the peas and spinach.
- Then top with the remaining pasta mixture and sprinkle the cheese on. Add more cheese if neccessary.
- Bake in the oven for 30minutes or untill golden brown and bubbling.