Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Warm beetroot salad
- Preparation and cooking time
- Cook beetroot before hand
- More effort
- Serves 4
Delicious cooked beetroot salad with goat's cheese and kale, that is a good starter.
- Beetroot, cooked & sliced
- Soft goat's cheese cubed
- Small onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- Olive oil
- Sweet vinegar (eg. from pickled walnuts)
- A few crushed nuts (eg. Pistachio's)
- STEP 1Fry onions, add beetroot, tarragon, sliced garlic and kale. Cover the lid and uni steam for a moment. Add cheese, let it melt, then sprinkle with nuts