Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 2
My take on this traditional Hungarian dish.Very tasty, and very easy.
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 chicken breasts
- 1 large onion
- 1 orange pepper
- 3 tsp Paprika
- 2 tbsp creme fresh
- 50 ml sherry
- STEP 1Slice the onion and cut the pepper into strips. cut the chicken into medium sized cubes.
- STEP 2Heat oil in pan on high heat and add onions and peppers and cook for about 2-4 mins.
- STEP 3Add chicken to the pan and sprinkle over the paprika then reduce the heat to medium.
- STEP 4When the chicken pieces are cook through (check by taking out the larger chunks and cuting in half) add the sherry to the pan and reduce the liquid by half.
- STEP 5Stir in your creme fresh, serve on a bed of rice, dust with a little more paprika and serve.