Overnight Oats with Mandarin Segments
- Preparation and cooking time
- Serves 2
- 1 x 298g can Princes Mandarin Segments with Juice
- 150g porridge oats
- 200ml unsweetened apple juice
- 150g low fat Greek-style yoghurt
- STEP 1Drain the juice from the can of Princes Mandarin Segements into a mixing bowl.
- STEP 2Add the porridge oats to the mixing bowl and stir in the apple juice. Share this mixture between 2 sealable jars with a capacity of 300ml. Top with half the mandarin segments.
- STEP 3Spoon the yoghurt on top of the fruit and level the surface, then share the remaining mandarin orange segments between the two portions. Seal with the lids and refrigerate overnight.