Galette au Chou
Member recipe by rebloomfield
- 1/2 Savoy Cabbage, roughly chopped
- 200g diced bacon
- 2 eggs
- 3 shallots
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 200g flour
- 250m1 milk
- olive oil
- sea salt
- freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Smear a round, deep, cake tin with olive oil.
- In a bowl, mix the chopped bacon, shallots, eggs, garlic, flour, milk, parsley and seasoning. Mix to make a smooth dough.
- Steam the cabbage for a few minutes until wilted.
- Line the bottom of the tin with half the dough, then cover with the cabbage. Cover the cabbage with the remaining dough.
- Bake for 30 minutes until browned and a skewer comes out clean.