Member recipe by babyolj98
ServingsServes 1 - 12 Squares
- 200g soft brown sugar
- 200g butter, plus extra for greasing
- 2 tbsp golden syrup
- 350g oats
- 397g Carnation Caramel
- 200g plain chocolate
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- Heat oven to 150c/130c for fan oven. Please sugar, butter & syrup in a sauceapn and heat gently until melted.
- Take the pan of the heat and add the oats, mixing thoroughly. Pour mixture into a greased, lined 22 cm square tin and press out evenly. Bake for 40 - 45 mins
- Remove from oven and allow to cool in tin for 10 mins or overnight if you have time. Spread over the caramel.
- Melt the chocolate then stir in the oil and pour over the flapjack base.
- Cool and allow the chocolate to set, cut into 12 squares