Pear Oat Pancakes
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
- 200 ml kefir
- 100 ml porridge oats
- 1 pear
- 100 ml flour
- 1 tsp bake powder
- 2 tbsp sucker
- pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- STEP 1Mix the kefir and oats and set aside for 10-15 mins.
- STEP 2Peel and grate the pear.
- STEP 3Stir in the grated pear.
- STEP 4Add all the other ingredients and mix well.
- STEP 5Heat the butter in the frying pan and add the batter in tablespoonfuls.
- STEP 6Cook all the pancakes and serve with jam poured over.