Colourful Summer Pasta
Member recipe by ranya1970
Norwegian summer is short and virgin. It is the time when gardens get green and you can buy colorful vegetables at outdoor farmers markets. This meal is an easy made summer dish. I made in June when my peonies bloomed and rosebuds got swollen.
- 250 g yellow cherry tomatoes,
- 300 g red cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Penne 250 g
- 1 onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1.5-2 cup chopped parsley
- 10 sage leaves
- a handful of oregano leaves
- 80 ml olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Wash and halve the tomatoes. Mix with 2 tbsp of the olive oil.
- Heat oven to 160C. Put the tomatoes on a baking tray and drizzle with the oil. Season and roast for about 2 hours and then remove.
- Cook the pasta following the packet instructions, reserve some cooking pasta water and drain.
- Peel and finely chop the onion. Peel and finely chop the garlic. Chop the parsley and sage.
- Heat 80 ml of olive oil in a frying pan. Add onion and garlic, stir a minute or two. Add the chopped greens, and add 50 ml of the reserved pasta water. Stir. Add the roasted tomatoes and stir. Add the cooked pasta, season and stir. Bon appetite!