Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Makes Cookies
Delicious, healthy, mouthwatering oats cookies, I'm sure everyone will love to have it.
- o 50gm Whole Wheat Flour
- o 50gm All Purpose Flour
- o 2gm baking powder
- o 100 gm oats/quick cooking oats
- o 200 gm Butter
- o 120 gm Sugar
- o 40gm milk powder
- STEP 1In a large mixing bowl mix butter and powdered sugar.
- STEP 2Add the flour mixture.
- STEP 3Then add baking powder, oats & milk powder.
- STEP 4Mix well & make a dough .Roll it & make cylindrical roll. Wrap in silver foil and leave it in the fridge for 30 minutes. Start preheating the oven at 200 degree for 15 minutes.
- STEP 5After 30 min take out cylindrical roll & cut it in half inches, grease the baking dish and transfer the cookies to it. Place them 1 inch apart.
- STEP 6Bake it for 15 minutes; take out light golden color cookies.