Summer Berry Smoothie
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Makes Glass
- 6 medium-sized strawberries (plus one extra to garnish)
- A small handfull of raspberries (plus 4 extra to garnish)
- 350ml semi-skimmed milk
- STEP 1Put the raspberries, strawberries and semi-skimmed milk in a wide jug.
- STEP 2Whisk them up using a hand blender until the mixture is smooth.
- STEP 3Pour into a large glass.
- STEP 4To garnish, place the extra raspberries on top of the mixture (which should be thick enough to hold the raspberries on the surface). Then slice the strawberry vertically from the bottom and slide it onto the side of the glass.
- STEP 5Add a straw and....ENJOY!