Member recipe by poshpause
A very good thing to do to a sausage! Either spice up for folks with cast-iron tongues, or spice down for children.
- 1 pack of 8 pork sausages
- For the Devilling :
- 1 tsp Brown Pickle (such as Branston)
- 1 tsp Peanut Butter (I prefer smooth)
- 1 tsp Orange or Lime Marmalade
- 1 tsp English Mustard
- 2 tsp Hot curry powder (or mild, if you're making for children)
- Place the sausages onto a baking tray and pre-heat the oven to 190C/fan 170C/gas 5.
- Split the sausages from end to end, making a boat shape.
- Make up the devilling mixture by placing all devilling ingredients into a small bowl and mixing well.
- Divide up the mixture by placing a teaspoonful into each sausage, making sure you fill the boat shape from end to end.
- Place into a moderately hot oven, for 25mins or until the sausages are cooked and the topping bubbly.
- Delicious served hot or cold, with mash and baked beans or salad.