Chicken and Spinach Pasta
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
- 1/2 cooked chicken
- 250g baby spinach
- Mozzarella ball
- 330g spaghetti
- Box of chopped tomatoes
- Salt and pepper to taste
- STEP 1Boil a pan of water and cooked spaghetti as per packet instructions.
- STEP 2Tear up chicken and mozzarella into bite size pieces.
- STEP 3Drain pasta, return to heat and add tomatoes, spinach and chicken.
- STEP 4Heat gently until spinach has wilted and chicken is heated through. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- STEP 5Add mozzarella, stir then serve immediately!