Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Stacys Sweet Sugar Cookies
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- 20 minutes to cool.
- Makes Cookies
A cake-like batter that is very easy for kids to make.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla, lemon, or almond flavoring
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- dash nutmeg if desired
- Some frosting that are great on this cookie is cream cheese, and chocolate.
- STEP 1Cream sugar, egg and canola oil.
- STEP 2Dissolve soda in milk.
- STEP 3Mix flour, salt, and if u added it nutmeg then add to cream
- STEP 4Drop by tablespoons onto a greased pan.
- STEP 5Bake on 350 for 5-10 minutes