Member recipes are not tested in the GoodFood kitchen.
Chunky bean & meatball soup
- Preparation and cooking time
- Total time
- Serves 4
A good lunch time filler
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red onion chopped
- 4 sausages made into meatballs
- 1 can x 400 g chopped tomatoes
- 500 ml chicken stock
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 can x 400 g mixed beans
- Parmesan to serve
- STEP 1Fry red onion in olive oil.
- STEP 2Push onion to one side and add meatballs. Cook for 5 mins or until golden.
- STEP 3Stir in tomatoes chicken stock red wine vinegar and sugar.
- STEP 4Cover and cook for 20 mins.
- STEP 5Drain and rinse beans. Add to pan, season well and cook uncovered for a further 10 mins.
- STEP 6Scatter with Parmesan and serve.